Performance, Experimental Film
- Rencontres Internationales 2013, Haus der Kulturen der Welt, Berlin
- Video Bureau Archive 14: Stephan Lugbauer, Video Bureau Beijing & Guangzhou
- Hors Pistes 2013, Centre George Pompidou, Paris
- Rencontres Internationales 2012, Palais de Tokyo, Paris
- Vienna Art Week 2011, Freud Museum, Wien
This work interlinks filmic, installative and performative layers. Joseph Kosuth’s compiled collection of contemporary art in the Freud Museum in Vienna is used as a filmset.
Accompanied by a cameraman and sound technician a journalist interviews an artist pacing through the exhibition.
The takes of this scene discuss conditions of myths of biographical narration and are repeated again and again for about 50 minutes.
mit / with
Axel Huber, Dirk Nocker
Hand Held Camera: Josh Müller
Sound: David Seitz
HD, 10Min, Colour, Sound